Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Help with jet boat exhaust

Above is a picture of the transom exhaust that came with my Berkley jet and engine. I am looking for help finding the portion that is designed to go through the transom and connect the pictured rubber fittings with the exhaust hose. Also in the picture is one of two ball valves attached to the cooling water feed into the the log. Where are they normally plumbed to? They are connected to a tee and with the valve wide open, would starve the log of cooling water.