Sunday, March 3, 2013

Short Blog





This is a short Blog, as I have been studying for then writing my mid-term exam in my Master Electrician Prep course. The exam was allotted five hours to write, I took about 3.5 hours. The exam will be mailed tomorrow morning to NAIT.  The final is coming up, it is allotted 7 hours (3.5 x 2).Once I am done that, I go off to write the actual government exam, also 7 hours (again two 3.5 hour sessions).
As a side note, I have now identified that the kitchen chair I have been using to work on my course is partially responsible for my sore back, so I will exchange it with an office chair for the next while. The reason I am using the kitchen chair & table was that the course sat on my desk, out of sight, out of mind, for too long. I moved to the kitchen table so it was in my face every day and now I should be able to finish on time, although I know where all my free time in March is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment